What's Included On Your Cruise Holiday
The list below shows some examples of the types of things that are included on many of today's cruise ships. The list will vary by specific ship and cruise line. Certainly, experience over the past few years has taught us that early booking invariably means greater savings and certainly a better choice of accommodation, location and dinner seating.
- Flights and transfers (where applicable, including overnight hotels)
- Taxes and fees
- All meals including a la carte dining and informal dining options
- 24-hour room service
- Gymnasium and fitness centre
- Sauna, Jacuzzi and steam room
- Onboard activities
- Onboard entertainment (e.g. musical shows, casino, cinema )
- Fully supervised children's clubs, activities and dining
There's no need to worry about carrying cash around with you whilst onboard your chosen cruise. Today's cruise ships operate a cash-free environment.